Product returns occur in different phases while the customer is using your products.
RMA database software
RMA database software for unifying processes and data in the reverse supply chain.
A product that is returned with an RMA will pass many stations in the reverse supply chain. Different stakeholders have the need to be aware of the status of the RMA. A unified RMA record can help provide a unified status to all stakeholders. That is why RMA Software might be the next technology solution in your supply chain.
Unifying processes and data
RMA Software unifies the entire returns process and associated data. That process exists of following sub-processes:
- Returns Authorization: turning a request into an authorization to return;
- Reverse Logistics: planning and executing the transportation of the return shipment;
- Returns Processing: planning and executing the product receiving and grading in the returns center;
- Returns Settlement: administrative and financial settlement of the service with the customer;
- Returns Disposition: bringing returned products into a new value chain.
RMA Software should be focused on bringing all these processes and activities together in a unified data model.
Unlocking the value of data
The unified data record provides many opportunities to unlock data value in the entire reverse supply chain:
- Unified data hand-shake between sub-processes;
- Unified data hand-shake between systems;
- Using unified data in planning algorithms (e.g. dynamic routing of dynamic disposition)
- Real-time status to stakeholders;
- Real-time dashboards;
RMA software aligns the often fragmented and disconnected sub-processes in the reverse supply chain. Consider the business impact of unified data when selecting RMA Software.